You are looking to visit San Francisco Airport and confuse b/w taking shuttle service or taxi service. In each country there could be same or different rules for taking shuttles and taxis.
- Book in advance with shuttles, where as you can call or pre-book taxi
- Pay by person in shuttles, where as you pay by per cab not by per person in taxis
- Must pre-pay for the ride in advance, where as pre-payments are not required in taxis, but in some cases you may be required to have CC on file to secure your ride
- In Shuttles you share your ride with other passengers which results in reaching your 30 mile destination in more than 2 hours, where as taxi is exclusively for you can reach within 30-40 minutes
- Fare is as much as 25% cheaper the taxi fare, taxis are bit expensive but short in ride, safe and secure.
- Shuttles do not offer child seats, taxis do offer child seats
Remember Airport Taxi Cab Services 650-366-9999 SFO SJC OAK do not charge any airport tax or surcharge. Our talented dispatchers and driver are in service 24/7. Visit our website for more info.